Manor Gardens Welfare Trust works with people to help them change their lives for the better. Our services promote mental and physical health and wellbeing and increase social inclusion.
- We reached 11,812 beneficiaries directly.
- We worked with 341 volunteers.
- We reached over 3,000 people at outreach events.
- We trained 3,592 people at workshops.
- Around 70% of our beneficiaries are from BMER communities.
- We worked with around 150 partners.
Read our Impact Report 2017 to find out more. Impact Report 2017 coming soon.
Read our MGWT_Audited_Annual_Accounts_2017_FULL_signed_Colour.pdf